Friday, September 23, 2011

Cuddle 'n' Bubble


The Capital Executive Apartment Hotel on the corner of Northbourne Avenue and Girrahween Street, Braddon.

As you come into Canberra along the Federal Highway/Northbourne Avenue, you pass quite a few hotels on the left hand side. Along this stretch they're within walking distance of the city centre and there are also many cafes and shops to browse in the two blocks behind (to the left of this photo) - Mort and Lonsdale Streets.

And if you're interested in the "Cuddle 'n' Bubble Package' - details are here.

2 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

I think I am right! Some(or maybe just the one where I stayed many many years ago) are converted embassies? Hence some of the luxury and extensive facilities? Now I'm trying to remember the embassy connected with my visit!
Lovely photo!

Sharon B said...

Hi there,
I'd love to get a copy of this photo to use in an exhibition. If you still monitor this blog, please email me at Sharon.bulkeley@act.gov.au . I work at the Canberra Museum and Gallery (CMAG). Many thanks, Sharon