Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lego and hot chocolate - perfect!


The kids and I went for a long walk down the hill yesterday morning, and ended up in Florey, at the Perfect Bean cafe. Geoff currently has a display of his Lego Star Wars models in the cafe, which was great for keeping the kids interested while breakfast was on the way.


The hot chocolate (and the rest of the breakfast!) met with general approval, and was excellent fortification before the trek back UP the hill (just me - the short people cadged a lift with the husband :) ).

I'm on a 'get healthy' program, and the poached eggs and baked beans fit into my nutrition plan perfectly. And the espresso was just what I needed. If you need to go gluten-free, you can eat here without worrying about cross-contamination - Kelly (one of the owners) is coeliac, so she's very aware of what's needed in that respect.

The cafe is open Tuesday to Friday 8am-4.30pm, Saturday 9am-2.30pm, and Sunday 9am-2pm.

No comments: